They are responsible for designing the residential skyline of New York! Having recently broken into the UK industry with their large-scale, residential projects, this successful Architecture practice is now offering an incredible opportunity for an experienced Technician or Technical Architect to join them on a permanent basis.
Originally founded in the United States, the company has a proud heritage of creating Architecture in the world’s most complex urban environments. With a 140-staff strong office and an extremely reputable name in the USA, the practice has now established itself in the UK market, building even further on their success. Providing a range of Architectural Design and Technical services, predominantly within large scale/ high rise residential projects and mixed use developments, they now seek an experienced Technician/BIM Coordinator with a minimum of 3 years UK experience, to join their small office of 7 in the heart of London, where the opportunities for progression are unlimited.
Role & Responsibilities
Your position within the practice will be working on two residential block projects simultaneously, both on RIBA stage 3, consisting on a total of 525 units. A confident and clear approach towards their clients is vital, as well as the ability to communicate with the American team for the purpose of project amendments.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Technician or Architect
- Experience working in a UK practice for a minimum of 2 years
- Experience in large scale residential and mixed use projects
- Have excellent technical ability
- Excellent ability in detailing and specification writing
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in Revit
- Strong ability in AutoCAD
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ready to hit the ground running
- Ability to manage workload efficiently, be well organised and self-motivated
Applications made without Revit experience in practice, will unfortunately not be considered.
Salary & Package
£27 – £31 per hour
You will be working from the company’s brand new open plan office, which is kitted out with modern furniture, in preparation for when the team expand. Only 5 minutes from Piccadilly Circus, a 3-minute walk from Trafalgar Square and an 8-minute walk from Green Park, the location also benefits from a wide choice of fabulous restaurants and bars nearby.