A position offering huge potential for career progression within a successful multi disciplinary architectural, property and construction consultancy specialising in residential and education projects ranging up to £25m within the UK.
Established in 1977 and based in Kent with direct access to London. The company have a diverse portfolio of projects including residential, education, commercial, government, healthcare and conservation.
Due to continued success and a significant pipeline of confirmed work, my client is now looking to recruit an experienced Architect to work on public sector education projects from inception through to completion, taking a leading role in both delivering education projects and the development of the practice. You will be managing major design projects and generally providing design services and managing design projects workflow and team resources.
Role & Responsibilities
- Liaising with clients in respect of policy, design and technical matters
- Programming of work, both output and financial, to ensure job profitability and the meeting of cash flow projections
- Full design responsibility for team and projects
- Provide production information packages
- Present concept designs at fee tender stage
Required Skills & Experience
- Registered Architect
- Full design + technical ability
- Ability to provide production information packages with good presentation skills, leading a team on larger projects
- Good computer knowledge and fully conversant with AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch Up
- Communication and management skills, ability to manage a team delivering both conceptual and detailed design packages
Salary & Package
The successful applicant will be offered a generous salary between £42,000 – £52,000 depending on experience plus pension, 25 days holiday including extra holiday for Christmas and Bank holidays, life insurance and a number of additional benefits depending on progression.
The company have a desire to encourage employees to feel valued. They offer a flexible, friendly and enormously supportive work environment; with ongoing coaching, mentoring and informal learning and development routes operated by their management teams.