Lapworth Architects founded in 1988, is a friendly, small practice, with its office base in Edgbaston in Birmingham. Our areas of work have included residential, retail, commercial, industrial, educational, health and conservation projects. We are also involved with interior design, Garden and Landscape Design and with Planning issues and Appeals.
We are an equal opportunities employer looking to recruit a Project Architect and an Architectural Assistant to work full time on a wide range of high quality projects.
Candidates will have a minimum of 4 years post qualification experience working in the UK and have a working knowledge of the UK Planning processes.
Candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong design skills and excellent knowledge of AutoCad
- Good knowledge of Adobe Suite & Sketch-up
- Ability to work within in a team and lead when called upon
- Ability to take initiative, work autonomously and build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of coordinating and liaising design with external consultants
- Experience liaising with Local Authority Planning Departments
- Part III qualification and ARB registration
- Full driving licence
What to expect from us:
- Flexi time
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Plus more benefits for the right candidate
If you are interested in applying for this position please click apply now with your full CV and PDF portfolio.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly