This is an opportunity to join a non-corporate practice who are offering genuine career progression in a fantastic working environment. You’ll be joining a well-known AJ name and super sociable team of 65.
Based in the heart of Brixton, my client is an AJ100 Chartered Architectural firm specialising predominantly in large scale, high end residential design. Their work is spilt into 4 main sectors; Commercial, Residential, Hotels and Master planning across the East of England and London. They are an ambitious and growing practice, who now seek an experience Architect to join their Post Planning team.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of their 20-person post-planning team, across a variety of large-scale residential and commercial projects. You will take a leading role in the detailed design and production of construction level information in Revit, for a major mixed use residential scheme in West London.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience post RIBA Part-III
- Thorough understanding of design issues on large scale residential and office projects
- Excellent Design and Technical skills
- Excellent graphic and computer skills
- Have a flexible and committed attitude to work
- Current usage and proficiency with Revit to a high standard.
- Confidence working in the 3D environment in Revit.
- Good working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Building Standards
- Ability to work within a large team, where good communication skills and co-ordination are key
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Unfortunately candidates who are not fluent in Revit will not be considered for this role.
Salary & Package
£33,000 – £37,000 DOE and work place pension contribution
The team are a diverse and innovative group of people and regularly hold social activities. As an Employee Owned Trust, the company is run for the benefit of their staff. Consequently, making this a great place for excellent architects to make long-term careers.