David Cox Architects currently have a vacancy for an experienced architect or technologist at their office in the centre of Preston, Lancashire.
Our busy and expanding practice works on a diverse range of projects including commercial, community and high-end residential. We are looking for someone who is able to lead projects, and experience in the student accommodation sector would be particularly useful.
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Proven track record in managing projects from inception to completion
- Technical and creative ability with a talent for innovative design solutions
- Good knowledge of UK planning policies and building regulations
- Confident and effective communicator
- Ability to fit into our small and enthusiastic team and work within a collaborative, studio environment
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, consultants and contractors
- Proficiency in the usual architectural software programs would be expected. The office uses Archicad, but training can be provided
Prospects are excellent for the right candidate, with opportunities to contribute to the development of the practice.
This is a permanent, full-time position and salary is negotiable.
For further information about our practice and projects, please visit our website www.davidcoxarchitects.co.uk, and if you are interested in joining us please send you CV and portfolio (max 20mb) to email@example.com.