Part III Qualified Architect
Conrad Consulting are looking for a technically strong architect with a wealth of experience at providing architectural services at all project stages to join a forward thinking and established architectural practice based in Chelmsford
This opportunity would be ideal for a Part III Qualified Architect who wants to work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment where they will be given the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and to take real responsibility throughout the full design lifecycle. The team work on a variety of projects in Residential, Mixed Use, Commercial and Education. Prior experience of working as an Architect on projects within these sectors would therefore be essential.
- Taking ownership of individual schemes and taking them through from inception to completion.
- Preparing concept scheme designs from Client briefs.
- Delegating work to other team members and monitoring progress as required.
- Working as part of a team in the preparation of production information and working drawing packages.
- Compilation of reports and documents and supporting the rest of the team in draughting documents for bids, expressions of interest and competitions.
- Communicating schemes in a mixed portfolio of media from 2D CAD to the latest photorealistic 3D software packages.
- Part III Qualified Architect with experience of working across a variety of sectors
- Able to present information clearly to both internal and external stakeholders
- Passion for design and interest in developments within the Architecture industry
- Working Knowledge of software’s including AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop and Sketchup
- Able to draw ‘free hand’ sketches and illustrate to a high level
This is a sensational opportunity to join an organisation known to value their staff with generous training schemes and career developments Don’t miss out on this fantastic vacancy; please send an up to date CV and Work samples to Stuart at Conrad Consulting.