Looking to join a design lead practice within the super luxury residential sector? This practice design some of the best bespoke residence in the most prime areas of London.
Based in a converted warehouse overlooking the Thames in Chelsea, an opportunity now exists for a Senior Architect, to join the leading design practice. Specializing predominantly within the super prime residential sector, they have an extensive portfolio of luxury projects, including properties in Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington, and Belgravia, as well as overseas.
The practice prides themselves on the quality of their design and attention to detail, with vast experience in creating truly outstanding homes, while lovingly retaining heritage features and developing their potential to maximize space and light. The office is comprised of 50 full-time professionals across Architecture, Interior Design and Building Management and boasts a multi-cultural, multi-national workforce, with a diversity of language, culture and ideas. With a pipeline of confirmed projects typically ranging in value from £1-£7 million, my client is now looking to recruit a talented and highly motivated Senior Architect, to join their dynamic team. Since its inception, the company has gone from strength to strength, progressing to their current national and international profile.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will work as part of the design team and will be required to produce high quality drawing packages and construction detailing, for a number of complex and bespoke Residential projects, in the prime areas of London. As a Senior Architect you should be confident managing a small team and running projects through all RIBA stages.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive UK experience within the Super-Prime Residential sector, with a portfolio of projects across prime boroughs of London
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a qualified Architect
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working on High-end and Prime Residential projects
- An excellent knowledge of UK planning and listed building consents
- Have a flair for design and fantastic eye for detail
- A background of traditional detailing, drawing, specifications and materials
- The ability to carry out all aspects of detailing and construction information for high-end residential projects
- A high level of proficiency in AutoCAD worked within professional practice is essential for this role.
- A good knowledge of Revit and experience using this in practice is also highly desirable
- Unfortunately applicants who do not meet all of the above requirements, will not be considered for this position.
Salary & Package
Circa £45,000 DOE
This is a great opportunity to join a company in which hard work and commitment is genuinely appreciated and rewarded. You will be joining a friendly, relaxed and professional team, working in a large open plan office. In addition to a highly competitive salary, a generous holiday entitlement and payment of professional subscriptions, my client offers a whole host of ‘soft benefits’. These include lunches every Friday, drinks in the evenings and paid taxis home when staff work late.