Director - Architecture
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with an exciting, award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy who is looking to appoint an Architectural Director to their senior team. Due to increased demands from existing clients, coupled with internal expansion, they are now in a position to expand their Cambridgeshire arm of the business.
This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to join the senior management team and the Board, taking responsibility for all current projects whilst also contributing to the future growth and development of the office.
Based across multiple locations throughout the South East they have a varied portfolio with an exciting selection of large, small scale and one-off projects and pride themselves on establishing long term relationships across the residential, refurbishment, commercial and education sectors.
To be considered for this exciting position the successful applicant will be:
* An experienced, confident and ambitious architect or someone who is already at a senior level looking to take the next step in their career
* Have a design and delivery track record of mixed scale buildings and projects
* Strong leadership experience
* Be inspirational in leading and developing a variety of teams
* Successfully delivered projects at all RIBA design stages
* Be able to work in a BIM environment (REVIT skills are essential)
* Confidently be able to cooperate and engage with clients, other Board members and Stakeholders alike
* Proven track record of bidding and winning work through inspired design concepts is essential
* Develop and enhance business relationships - both internal and external
* Be able to work within budget constraints
* Take a leading role as a creative designer
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to further develop your Architectural career.
In return our client offers a very competitive salary, an extensive benefits scheme including a car or car allowance as well as opportunity for equity.
For further information please email a detailed CV to Stuart at Conrad Consulting, or Call Stuart on 01728 726120