Architect - Oxford
We are currently recruiting for an Architect to join an Architectural company based in Oxford.
The company work on a variety of projects within the residential and commercial sectors working at all RIBA stages.
Requirements for this Architect role;
- You will ideally have over 1 years experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice,
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA is advantageous,
- Good technical ability,
- Have excellent design skills,
- An understanding of AutoCAD and SketchUp is advantageous,
- Have excellent written and communication skills,
- Full UK Driving Licence is beneficial.
Whilst working as an Architect you will be;
- Leading projects on a variety of residential projects,
- Communicating with your design-team,
- Assisting with Business Development Strategies,
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes,
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients,
- Full RIBA work experience.
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package including flexible working hours is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365002 for a confidential chat.
Apply for Architect - Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly