Salary: Up to £35,000 (depending on experience)
An established RIBA Chartered practice based in Windsor, Berkshire has an exciting new opportunity for an Architectural Technician/ Technologist to join their team on a permanent basis.
Our client is a market-leader, working on an exciting variety of projects including; residential, educational, heritage, conservation and retail throughout the UK. They are looking for an Architectural Technician who has a number of years' worth of post qualification experience and will already be based within commuting distance from Windsor.
Essential Qualifications/experience for this Architectural Technologist/ Technician role:
- Suitable qualified with a number of years' worth of experience in a UK based practice.
- Strong skills with AutoCAD and 3D modelling software is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of UK Building Regulations/ Planning legislations.
- A skill set that includes project running and the ability to fit into a team or work individually, in line with project requirements.
- Strong technical background and experience.
- Portfolios must display examples of design strength and experience in technical design resolution and detailing capability.
- Effective communication skills with a willingness to develop within the company framework are essential to establish and maintain Client relationships.
- A full UK Driving Licence and a willingness to travel if required by the project.
- Knowledge of Revit, Sketch-Up, Photoshop and supplementary presentation software packages are also considered to be beneficial.
- A passion for the design and built environment is required.
Windsor, Slough, Reading, London
If you wish to hear more about this exciting Architectural Technologist/Technician position please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or send an updated version of your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
Apply for Architectural Technologist/Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly