Salary: Competitive based on experience
Exciting opportunity to join a RIBA chartered practice!
About the company and role:
My client is looking for an experienced Architect to join their successful and growing team to target primarily the Healthcare sector. At present they currently deliver work for mental health, social care and stem cell research projects, but are striving to expand and work amongst trusts and contractors delivering projects up to 2M to 15M. Also, this practice produces all work using Revit, so it is essential that you have working knowledge of the software.
If the above sounds like traits and skills which you have, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your career.
Expect to receive an appealing salary, attractive company benefits and genuine development and mentoring for progression in your career!
To be a Healthcare Architect you will need:
- To have excellent design skills complimented by 3+ years UK based in practice experience.
- A full understanding of the UK Building Regulations.
- Strong planning skills matched with excellent construction and UK building reg knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit or good working knowledge.
- To have experience working on previous Healthcare projects.
Whilst working as a Healthcare Architect you will:
- Liaise with other clients, contractors and other professionals.
- Work to a high standard both as part of a team and also solely.
- Be guiding the design team from inception through to project completion.
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met and to the highest of standard.
Commutable locations for this Architect job opportunity are:
Manchester, Cheshire, Bolton, Stockport, Wigan, Stretford
Are you interested in this Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957 381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Healthcare Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly