Hasker Architects are a RIBA Chartered Practice, looking for an experienced architectural technician to join their award-winning design team in Knowle, Solihull. Hasker Architects have a lengthy history dating back to 1947, and an excellent track record for delivering high quality design and client satisfaction. Based in the heart of a conservation area, Hasker Architects are well versed with bringing about successful planning applications for developments within conservation areas and the green belt, not only for residential projects but for commercial proposals also.
You will be working on a range of projects in various sectors including domestic, residential, commercial and industrial/automotive. Strong AutoCAD experience is essential, and candidates must live in a commutable distance to Knowle, Solihull, West Midlands.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Be suitably qualified within architecture/ construction
- Experienced technician (ideally with 5 years + experience of UK based practice)
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD is essential, good experience with Revit is preferable
- Proven experience working on large scale residential projects with good level of detailed design.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Sound understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Applications
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience of project/job running
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Please email your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Closing date: 2nd August 2019
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly