Project Architect - Market Harborough
Location: Market Harborough
We are currently recruiting for a Project Architect to join a medium sized Architectural Company based in Market Harborough.
You will be working on projects within the residential, commercial, retail and leisure sectors, working alongside a friendly and supportive team of Architects, Designers and Interior Designers.
Requirements for this Project Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice,
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA is advantageous,
- Good technical ability,
- Have excellent design skills,
- An understanding of AutoCAD or Revit is advantageous,
- Have excellent written and communication skills,
- Full UK Driving Licence is beneficial.
Whilst working as a Project Architect you will be;
- Leading projects within a variety of sectors,
- Communicating with your design-team,
- Assisting with Business Development Strategies,
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes,
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients,
- Full RIBA work experience.
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package including flexible working hours is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Project Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365002 for a confidential chat.
Apply for Project Architect - Market Harborough
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly