Part I or Part II Architectural Assistants
Assael Architecture is looking to recruit talented Part I and Part II Architectural Assistants to join our practice based in London.
We are award winning architects, urban designers, landscape architects, interior designers and visualisers. Operating from modern design studios in Putney, we work nationally and internationally in the residential, leisure and mixed-use sectors.
Ideally the right candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good drawing and presentation skills
- Comprehensive technical skills and knowledge
- Use of SketchUp and InDesign is essential
- Use of Vectorworks is preferable
- Consistent good grades from A-Level to university
- Enthusiastic team players (we like to hear of any other interests or hobbies, such as, sport, music, cooking, travelling…
Looking after our employees is a number one priority at Assael. We are Investors in People and, as an Employee Ownership Trust, live by the mission to find and retain staff of the highest calibre. The practice has been recognised many times for its efforts to ensure that staff are rewarded, supported and given the career and life opportunities that enable them to thrive and reach their full potential.
Some of our recent awards include winning The Sunday Times ‘Best Companies to Work For’ Giving Something Back Award 2018, being ranked first place in the Building Good Employer Guide Award 2018 and finalist for Architectural Practice of the Year 2018.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending a cover letter, CV and portfolio to Recruitment Manager Olivia Cross: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Part I or Part II Architectural Assistants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly