6 days left
- Full Time
The opportunity for an ambitious Architectural Technician to join an expanding property consultancy in Guildford. You will be joining a company with excellent benefits and beautiful bespoke projects to get involved with.
The practice is a subsidiary of a company founded over 100 years ago and with over 800 staff across their network of offices in the UK. They have built an enviable reputation in the field of high-end bespoke residential projects and private properties with values ranging from £250,000 up to £30 million, and on site visits are greatly encouraged.
Due to a significant pipeline of confirmed work they are looking for someone able to deliver projects from inception through to completion, with strong technical/detailing ability and ideally traditional construction methods experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- The role will include running projects from inception to completion and producing construction and technical detailing for a variety of bespoke residential projects
- You will be autonomously working on projects and able to hit the ground running with new incoming work
- You will be expected to offer ideas, influence projects and work as part of a team
- You will be expected to liaise with external consultants and clients
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years UK experience from within a residential sector background
- Full understanding of UK building regulations
- Proficient use of AutoCAD is essential
- Experience with Revit, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite would be beneficial
- Ideally worked on high-end residential projects and grade listed buildings
- Experience working on all RIBA stages
- Experience in traditional construction methods would be advantageous
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Health care
- Flexible Hours
- Career Progression
- Ongoing CPD
- Excellent central location with free parking
- Gym Membership
- Social events including attending the horse racing, go karting, skiing, and escape rooms experiences.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician job in Guildford, Surrey- Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Miranda Job Ref: 12345)
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly