Commercial Project Architect
5 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Project Architect looking for your next challenge within the commercial sector?
With over 120 staff in three offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. Their track record of high profile projects coupled with over 40 years' worth of experience has recently resulted in them entering the AJ100. Some of their speciality markets include education, leisure facilities, as well as hotels, residential, masterplannning and commercial/industrial sectors. exposing staff of all levels to a wide array of project types and challenges.
Role & Responsibilities
- Project management: Identify and manage work stage deliverables, design programmes, and plan the work of team members where required
- Manage a small team of 3-5 people, overseeing quality, setting direction and reviewing design information
- Perform the duties of lead consultant and liaise with clients
- To lead medium to large-scale office projects from planning through to construction.
Required Skills & Experience
- Revit preferred but not essential
- NBS Building specification software desirable
- 7-10 years UK experience in architectural practice
- Proven experience of offices and commercial sector
- Must be ARB registered
What you get back
- Between £45,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
- 23 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- 37.5 Hours per week (flexi time available)
- CPD & Training
- Social events
- Dress down Friday's
- Life assurance
- Corporate metro card
- Up to £10,000 travel loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Flexible working
- Holiday purchase, if you run out you can buy some more!
- Profit related pay scheme.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Clerkenwell, London - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 10384)
Apply for Commercial Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly