Part 2 Architectural Assistant
2 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Part 2 Architectural Assistant (proficient in Revit) with a flair for residential, education and commercial schemes? We have landed a new role in Hampshire with a practice that has a fantastic reputation in the industry and could be perfect move to boost your progression and career prospects.
- Position: Part 2 Architectural Assistant
- Location: Tadley, Hampshire
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: July/August 2019
- Salary/Rate: £24,000-£32,000 DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright (Brighton branch - 01273 391010)
The company brief:
This well-established, RIBA Chartered practice, based in Hampshire, specialise in various residential, education and commercial projects throughout the UK. They aim to use their creativity and design to provide simple and elegant architectural solutions to their clients' requirements. Whether it is for a new build or remodelling and restoring sensitive listed buildings, this practice pride themselves on being designers who will transform visions to reality. They are committed to professional development of their employees too and as the result of increased workload are now looking to take on a qualified Part 2 Architectural Assistant who is proficient in Revit (this is essential).
- Ability to develop your skills and experience within the company.
- Annual staff team building days.
- Great social scene within the office.
- A competitive salary.
- Very good holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
- Ongoing continual professional development and targeted training.
Your new role:
As a qualified Part 2 Architectural Assistant, you will need to work closely, as part of the team and demonstrate good attention to producing detailed drawings, using Revit (this is essential). You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting residential, education and commercial projects across the UK, including a couple of significant projects in the local area. As a Part 2 Architectural Assistant, you will also be required to work closely within the team to produce technical, construction detailed drawings, write specifications and liaise between parties.
- A Part 2 Architectural Assistant with strong experience with Revit (this is deemed essential to progress your application) and AutoCAD.
- Ideally with proven experience within a UK practice and a sound understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Applications.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple jobs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Be able to demonstrate a good level of technical detailing.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly