Salary: Competitive based on experience
Excellent opportunity for a Project Architect to join a well-established practice based in Leicester.
About the company and role:
My client is a successful and award-winning practice based in Leicester who are currently on the look out for a Project Architect to join their thriving team. This practice is commercially focused so expect to be involved in a variety of Retail, Offices and Industrial projects.
The candidate will ideally be Chartered with project running experience. Also, you must show both excellent design and technical skills complimented with a variety of software knowledge. All projects are ran using either AutoCAD and Revit, so proficiency in both would be highly desirable.
You will be joining a lively, sociable office and also get the opportunity to gain genuine career mentoring for progression and development within the practice!
Skills required to work as a Project Architect:
- Be Part 3 qualified or have 2+ years working as a Project Architect for a UK based practice.
- Have a strong understanding of the UK Building and Planning regulations.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- A UK driving license and your own car would be desirable.
- Have excellent design skills.
- Proven experience working on all RIBA stages.
- Possess good client-facing communication skills.
- Have Project/ job running experience.
Working as a Project Architect you will:
- Communicate with all members of your design team.
- Attending and manage site meetings.
- Assist senior team members in the preparation of projects.
- Be in charge of overseeing and running various project across the residential and commercial sectors.
- Support and mentor the more junior members of staff.
Commutable locations for the role of Project Architect are:
Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Burton-Upon-Trent, Market Harborough, Birmingham
Does this Project Architect role sound like it could be of interest to you? If so, please call KAZ on (01792) 957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation or alternatively you can email over you current CV and portfolio to email@example.com