Architectural Technician - Wellingborough
We are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join a very successful small-medium size Architectural practice based in Wellingborough.
You will be working alongside a team of Architects and Assistants working on projects within the rresidential and commercial sectors using AutoCAD and Revit.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you will ideally have;
- Experience of working within a UK practice working on housing projects,
- Excellent written and communication skills,
- Experience of construction documentation skills,
- The ability to work independently as well as alongside a team,
- A good understanding of AutoCAD is advantageous,
- A very positive and keen attitude.
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data,
- Working alongside a team to deliver technical packages,
- Working on a variety of projects from inception to completion,
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team,
- Working individually on projects with limited guidance.
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365002 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org