Salary starting at £20,000 plus, dependant on experience.
Clayland a well-established and successful RIBA Architect Practice and Construction firm based near Thetford, with strong local ties and a reputation for designing and building traditional and contemporary buildings in East Anglia, not only for ourselves but for private clients and developers.
We are looking to recruit an Architectural Technician to join our close team to work on primarily residential projects at building regulations and production information stage. You will work under the Principal Architect but will be required to assist others as required.
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience.
- Proven experience with Vectorworks a necessity.
- Fully conversant with Building Regulations.
- A high level of architectural drawing skill.
The role would include:
- Producing technical drawings for building regulations and construction.
- Issuing drawings to clients, local authorities and contractors.
- Liaising the other professionals such as Structural Engineers to obtain information and implement on plans.
- Preparing and submitting plans and documentation for statutory consent.
Please email your CV together with examples of your work and a brief personal statement to email@example.com