Associate Director For Business And Studio Development
An exceptional opportunity for an Associate level Architect in Manchester to join a supportive 'Investors in People' organisation.
This role will provide the opportunity to work on business development to support the growth of the business. With excellent benefits on offer, this is truly not an opportunity to miss!
My client is an established design practice with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. The practice is well known for delivering high profile projects for over 40 years. Their specialisms includes education, leisure facilities, hotels, residential, masterplannning and commercial/industrial sectors. As a practice they are passionate about good quality design and uphold a collaborative ethos between their offices and disciplines including architecture, graphic design, landscape and interiors.
Manchester office has been established for over 20 years is currently a team of 9, with plans to double this size over the coming years. The office is based centrally in Manchester. Due to the strategic growth of the Manchester office, they are looking for an Associate Director to join the team in a business and studio development capacity.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work alongside the Studio Director to facilitate managed growth of the studio
- Win new business and nurture current relationships including client expectations
- Supervision and cultivation of staff, including the support and encouragement of junior staff
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Manchester marketplace and work to continue the practices presence in this market
- Effective delegation and clear communication between the team and directors
- Able to uphold the collaborative design style
Required Skills & Experience
- Associate level Architect with a minimum of 15 years experience
- Business development exposure and ability to win new business
- Excellent design standards
- Experience working in an established Manchester based practice
- Client and project experience in Residential, Office and Industrial sectors is essential
- AutoCAD experience is essential, and a knowledge and use of Revit is beneficial
What you get back
- Salary of up to £50,000+ DOE
- Central Manchester location
- High staff satisfactions resulting in low staff turnover
- Advanced holiday package
- Profit share and staff bonus
- Private healthcare, life assurance and pension scheme
- Engaging in the local and wider community
- Opportunities for progression including owning business shares
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Associate Director for Business and Studio Development job in Manchester - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Miranda Job Ref: 10363)
Apply for Associate Director For Business And Studio Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly