Are you a Revit Technician with a strong ability in technical detailing for residential and commercial schemes? We have landed a new contract role near Crowborough with a practice that has a great reputation in the local industry, with the potential to be taken on permanently. This could be perfect move to enhance your skills and experience within the industry.
- Position: Revit Technician (you could be a Part 2 Architectural Assistant or an Architectural Technician, provided you have proficiency with Revit)
- Location: near Crowborough, Sussex
- Contract Type: Contract (for approximately 2 months, to start with)
- Start Date: end of July/beginning of August
- Salary/Rate: £80-£125/day DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright (Brighton branch - 01273 391010)
The company brief:
This well-established practice, based under 10 miles from Crowborough, specialise in various projects throughout the south of the UK, predominantly in the residential and commercial sectors, working with developers. They work across various stages, from site evaluation, planning applications and drawings through to detailed construction drawings and on-site inspections during construction. They pride themselves on having an excellent track record of successful delivery and providing a high-quality service to all of their clients. They are committed to professional development of their employees too and as the result of an upcoming maternity leave, are now looking to take on an experienced Revit Technician for a couple of months contract. You could be a Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, provided you are proficient in Revit (this is essential).
- Ability to expand your skills and experience within the company.
- You will be working within the planning team, alongside the Head of Planning.
- Higher earning potential on a contract basis.
- Great social scene within the office.
- Possibility of being made permanent.
Your new role:
As an experienced Revit Technician (Part 2 Architectural Assistant / Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist), you will need to work closely, as part of the team and demonstrate good attention to producing detailed drawings, using Revit (this is essential). You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting residential and commercial projects across the UK, including a couple of significant projects in the local area. As a Revit Technician (Part 2 Architectural Assistant / Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist), you will also be required to work closely within the team to produce technical, construction detailed drawings, write specifications and work on planning documentation.
- Good experience with Revit is essential.
- Ideally with proven experience as a Revit Technician (Part 2 Architectural Assistant / Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist), within a UK practice and a sound understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Applications.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple jobs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good levels of technical detailing.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly