Architect - Plymouth
We are currently recruiting for a vacancy for an Architect to join a medium sized Architectural practice based near Plymouth.
You will be working on projects within the leisure, commercial, residential and education projects. You will be working alongside a fun and friendly team of Architects, Assistants and Technicians at all RIBA stages.
Requirements for this Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice,
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills,
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA,
- Good technical ability,
- Have excellent design skills,
- An understanding of Revit is advantageous,
- Have excellent written and communication skills,
- Full UK Driving Licence is beneficial.
Whilst working as an Architect you will be;
- Leading projects within a variety of sectors,
- Communicating with your design-team,
- Assisting with Business Development Strategies,
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes,
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients,
- Full RIBA work experience.
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package including flexible working hours is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365002 for a confidential chat.
Apply for Architect - Plymouth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly