Are you a talented, driven and experienced Interior Designer specialising in workplace design? My client is seeking a mid-weight/senior Interior Designer with minimum 4-6 years experienced working on small to medium sized workplace projects to join their London office based in central London. They pride themselves on being solution seekers and having a unique process of analysing and understanding space along with the requirements of the user, alongside architectural, interior design and workplace expertise to provide an outstanding service.
The successful candidate will have;
- A degree in Interior Design, Architecture or similar.
- A minimum of 4 years experience working on workplace projects.
- Proficiency using AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- The ability to demonstrate experience of working on and leading projects from concept to completion.
- Good time management and skills to meet multiple deadlines.
- Experience on-site and in client meetings.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly