Architect or Technologist
4 days left
- Full Time
Celebrating our 15th year, Rees Pryer Architects is an award-winning RIBA Chartered Practice that pride ourselves on creating a built environment that is sustainable, inspirational, enjoyable and useable. Our busy workload includes a wide range of commercial, residential and refurbishment / conversion schemes across the East of England.
If you are a passionate and talented architect or technologist that has an innovative approach to design and detailing and want to be part of our continuing journey and development then please be in touch. We offer an excellent working environment in the best place to live in the East of England (according to the Sunday Times!) with an attractive salary and benefits package to the right team members.
You will need to be able to:
- demonstrate a strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- be a good communicator with excellent written and spoken English
- have a high level of attention to detail
- have an excellent working knowledge of the UK planning system and building regulations
- work using your own initiative as well as part of a close-knit team
If you feel that you have the right attitude and aptitude to be part of the future growth of Rees Pryer then send your CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only applications that specifically meet our requirements will be considered.
RPA is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Architect or Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly