Wigan, Greater Manchester
A RIBA Chartered practice based near Wigan, Greater Manchester have an exciting requirement for an Architectural Technologist to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
As part of this role, you will get the chance to work on an exciting variety of projects within the residential, education and commercial sectors.
As part of a friendly team, you will be using AutoCad, Revit and SketchUp as required for various projects, liaising with clients and attending site visits as required by projects.
Essential qualifications for this Architectural Technologist position:
- Hold a degree in Architectural Technology
- You will already have a number of years' worth of experience within a similar role
- Good understanding of AutoCad, SketchUp and Revit would be ideal
- Strong construction knowledge (including UK Building Regulations)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technologist position:
Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Southport, Liverpool, Warrington
If you are interested in this Architectural Technologist position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or send an updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly