Senior Interior Designer
Are you passionate about the world of Restaurant design and looking for your next challenging role as a Senior Interior Designer?
A dynamic design studio based in West London need a creative Senior Interior Designer to lead a small team whilst working on projects from concept to completion. The role offers a competitive salary of £45,000 – £55,000 plus regular social outings and progression opportunities for the right candidate.
The design studio of 19 offer a full turnkey interior design service and specialise in restaurants, hotels, residential and retail design. They produce bespoke designs for projects in the UK and worldwide and have built a solid reputation with long standing clients. The Senior Interior Designer will be working on UK and international projects for one of their key restaurant group clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting into the Director and managing a small interior design team of 4
- Working on multiple F&B projects for the company’s key client both in the UK and abroad
- Prepare concept presentations
- Attend regular client and team meetings
- Delegate design tasks to the team
- Oversee FF&E process
- Preparation of detailed drawing packages
- Oversee project budgets
- Lead and motivate a team
- On-site meetings
- Liaise with consultants and contractors
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience to include extensive F&B / restaurant design experience
- An all-round designer who has experience of working on projects from concept to completion
- Experienced in leading a design team
- Strong technical skills with the ability to create detailed drawing packages
- Client facing experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD is essential
- Fluent written and spoken English
What you get back
- £45,000 – £55,000
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing by 2 days after 2 years of service, then an additional 2 days after 4 years of service)
- Social outings to include trips abroad
- Working hours 9am – 6pm Mon to Thurs and 3.30pm early finish every Friday
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Interior Design Job in West London – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Kelly Armour Job Ref: 10226)
Apply for Senior Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly