Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
My client is a RIBA chartered and award-winning practice based in the heart of Nottingham. They are known for their design excellence across a variety of different sectors, covering Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, Educational, Leisure and Conservation projects.
It is vital that you have good working knowledge of both AutoCAD and Revit as these are the software's which drive the projects. Also, previous experience working across a variety of sectors would certainly be beneficial. We are not only looking for strong design skills, but also strong technical abilities as this will be an all-round role.
With this role expect to receive a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work in one of East Midlands leading practices.
To be a Project Architect you must:
- Have working knowledge of both Revit an AutoCAD.
- Meet project deadlines to the highest of standards.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Understand the UK Building regulations.
- Have previous experience running projects from start to finish.
Whilst working as a Project Architect you will:
- Assist the less experienced team members throughout projects.
- Be in charge of overseeing and running various projects.
- Communicate with all members of your design team.
- Attending site meetings.
Commutable locations for this Project Architect role are:
Nottingham, Leicester, Newark, Burton-On-Trent, Nuneaton, Loughborough, Corby
Does this Project Architect role sound like it could be of interest to you? If so, please call KAZ on (01792) 365102 for a friendly and confidential conversation or alternatively you can email over you current CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org