Part II Assistant/Recently Qualified Architect With Interiors Experience
A prestigious Architecture and Interiors studio, offering turnkey residential interior design, interior architecture and furniture design services for a range of clients, is now seeking a talented Part II Architectural Assistant/Recently qualified Architect to join them in West London.
The practice is a reputable Interior Design and Architecture studio, delivering some of the most exquisite luxury residential projects in the most affluent parts of London and worldwide. Their talented team are experts in producing innovative, bespoke solutions for the most exclusive clientele.
With a steady pipeline of work for both, new and repeat clients, they are now looking for an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant/Recently Qualified Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work alongside the Project/Senior Architect and/or Project Manager assisting on all architectural and technical stages
- To be involved in the development of concept designs by providing drawing support to the Design Team
- Assist in the production of tender and construction drawing packages alongside the Project Architect.
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in Architecture – Part II qualification is essential as a minimum
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in architecture/interior design practices in luxury residential sector in the UK/central London
- Strong technical detailing skills and experience in bespoke joinery and interior fittings.
- Good knowledge of UK construction methods
- Fluency in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up and Microsoft Office Suite are essential
- Photoshop, In-Design and Visualising Software skills are desirable
- Must have completed a full project from RIBA stage 0 to completion.
What you get back
- £28,000 – £35,000 (Flexible dependent on experience)
- Creative and friendly environment
- Team outings and Friday drinks
- Monthly wine nights in the office
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Apply for Part II Assistant/Recently Qualified Architect With Interiors Experience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly