Chartered Architectural Technologist
Chartered Architectural Technologist - Belfast
FastTrack Management Services Ltd are working with reputable Architectural practice in Belfast, you will primarily be office based and on site with opportunities to visit sites as and when required.
Key attributes the company will be looking for include:
- Degree or equivalent in an Architectural discipline
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience.
- Fully conversant with UK Building Regulations and ability to implement.
- Proven experience in delivering complete working drawing Auto Cad packages.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Have excellent organisation and management skills.
- An analytical mind with strong problem solving ability.
- Ability to work with other Trade disciplines and External Consultants.
- Ability within Job Running projects
- Experience in high rise residential design.
- Experience with forms of construction involving Cross Laminated Timber.
- A working knowledge of NBS Create is desirable but not essential.
In Return, we are Offering:
- A competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience).
- 28 days Holiday Per Annum.
- Ability to shape the future of a company who are making exciting advancements in the residential property sector.
- Great working environment.
- Latest computer equipment with high end displays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
To apply, please contact Mark Nicholls at FastTrack or apply as directed.
Apply for Chartered Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly