Project Design Coordinator
Experienced Project Design Coordinators
- Proven work on design development, design concepts and design research as well as prepare design drawings and documentation.
- Able to Lead, manage and coordinate the entire project team including Interior Designers, CAD Technicians, 3D, etc.
- Provide creative design solutions and ensure projects are within costs, timeline and strict international quality standards. This includes High Quality minded and High Standards in architecture projects.
- Articulate and possess excellent presentation skills.
- Able to undertake pressure and challenges to deliver under tight schedules to meet deadlines. This includes working on extended hours in a team project.
- Willing to travel overseas as and when required. This includes any ad hoc assignments delegated by the immediate superior.
- Degree/Master graduates in Architecture.
- Fluent in English Language.
- 10 - 12 years of related work experience.
- Exposure to participate in foreign architectural work in Hotel & Resort development will be an added advantage.
- Possess knowledge to foreign architectural details, working drawings and construction practices is ideal.
- Willing to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Able to do design research and design concept presentations.
- Good interpersonal relationships and a team player.
- Must be skillful in using REVIT, AutoCAD, Rhinoceros & Sketch Up.
Interested applicants are invited to send in their job application to: firstname.lastname@example.org providing a comprehensive resume, expected salary and attach a recent photo. Only shortlisted candidates will be scheduled for interview sessions. Thank you.
Apply for Project Design Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly