Experienced Interior Designers
- Strong hand drawing and concept sketches, perspective sketches and detailing sketches ability.
- To complete design development and design documentation drawings.
- Comprehensive understanding, and possesses a passion in seeking out quality design works and finishing’s.
- Research, source and propose solutions for fixtures, fittings and equipment for interior architecture tender pack.
- Articulate and able to lead Interior Designer teams, and assist in project teams.
- Manage assigned projects to completion and within agreed timeline.
- Willing to travel overseas as and when required. This includes any ad hoc assignments delegated by the immediate superior.
- Diploma / Degree graduates in Interior Designing or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 9 years of related work experience.
- Exposure to participate in foreign interior design work in Hotel & Resort development is advantageous.
- Conceptualize, manually free hand sketch, BQ and etc.
- Good personal attitude, teamwork and punctuality.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Willing to be based in Denniston’s office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Interested applicants are invited to send in their job application to: firstname.lastname@example.org providing a comprehensive resume, expected salary and attach a recent photo. Only shortlisted candidates will be scheduled for interview sessions. Thank you.
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly