4 days left
- Full Time
Are you an Architectural Technologist looking to join a be practice based in Staines with an additional office in West Byfleet working on Residential and Commercial projects? If that sounds like you, apply today!
We are an ambitious company and have a diverse project range including retail, residential, commercial and mixed use. We offer excellent opportunities for career progression within the practice.
Due to a large number of on-going projects, the practice now requires an Architectural Technologist with AutoCAD skills to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work independently and within a team as required
- To produce technical and construction package information for residential projects primarily
Required Skills & Experience
- Applicants should have at least two years experience within the UK
- MCIAT preferred or ACIAT
- Previous residential project experience would be desirable
- AutoCAD proficiency is essential for this position
- Knowledge of Revit and SketchUp in a working environment is beneficial
What you get back
- Salary of up to £28,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Social practice with friendly atmosphere
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Team building
- Flexible working
- Good transport links
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly