Architectural Technologist With Revit
Are you an Architectural Technologist with hot Revit skills looking to join a boutique practice based in East London, working on Residential, Commercial, Mixed Use and Retail projects? If that sounds like you, apply today!
My client is an ambitious company, established in 2009 and has a diverse project range including retail, residential, masterplanning, commercial and mixed use. The practice works primarily in Revit and offers excellent opportunities for career progression within the practice.
Due to a large number of on-going projects, including a large housing development ranging from £1- 75 million which is now progressing into RIBA work Stages 4 – 6, the practice now requires an Architectural Technologist with Revit skills to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work independently and within a team as required
- To produce technical and construction package information for residential projects primarily
Required Skills & Experience
- Applicants should have at least two years experience within the UK
- Experience working RIBA stages 4 – 6
- Previous residential project experience would be desirable
- Revit proficiency is essential for this position
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and SketchUp in a working environment is beneficial
What you get back
- Salary of up to £45,000 DOE
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Social practice with friendly atmosphere
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.