Residential Part II Architectural Assistant
4 days left
- Full Time
Due to continued growth, a bespoke architectural practice based in West London are now looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join their team and work on residential and mixed-use projects.
Their work encompasses architecture and interiors in new and existing buildings in both urban and rural contexts, creating bespoke solutions for clients. London projects form the backbone of their portfolio, along with a growing diverse list around the country, including live projects in Wiltshire, Yorkshire and Durham. These projects are both residential and mixed-use and vary in size.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be working across all RIBA stages on residential and mixed-use projects
- Using Vectorworks on a daily basis
- Reporting to a Senior Architect and assisting a Part I Architectural Assistant
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working on residential developments or single residences within the UK
- A minimum of 1 years UK experience and PQE
- Proficiency in Vectorworks is preferred, but full training will be provided for those that are happy to learn
- Excellent drawings skills are essential for this position
What you get back
- £29,000 - £33,000 dependent on individuals level of experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + a two-week Christmas shutdown
- Monthly social events
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Apply for Residential Part II Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly