Mixed-Use Part II / Part III Architect
Looking to join a design focused, boutique sized practice? Do you want an employer that invests their time in your professional progression? If so read on...
A small design consultancy based in the popular Bermondsey area of London, now seeks a Part II Architectural Assistant, or Part III qualified Architect, to join their team of 5 on a full-time basis. You’ll be joining a family feel business where clear communication is key to their success. If you are looking to join a practice that genuinely cares about its staff and their professional development, then this role is one to consider.
Working in a variety of sectors their portfolio consists of; leisure, retail, commercial, mixed use, residential schemes and masterplanning projects. These include new builds, as well as refurbishments and full regeneration programmes. With a creative team of designers, the practice considers themselves innovative and forward thinking, creating ever challenging and outside of the box concepts.
Role & Responsibilities
- Report to the Director on project progress
- Work through all RIBA project stages 1-7
- Work on a variety of mixed-use, masterplan and residential schemes
- Meet strict deadlines
- Attend client meetings
- Liaise with clients and contractors.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified as a Part II Architectural Assistant OR Part III Architect
- A minimum of 2 years UK post qualification experience
- A strong design background
- Building control and UK design code knowledge is essential
- A fluent user of AutoCAD, SketchUp, MS Office and InDesign
- Experience working on residential/mixed-use schemes and retail projects would be ideal
- Confident client facing with fantastic communication skills
- Comfortable working in a small team, where you will have exposure to all RIBA project stages
- Looking to commit to your next employer
- Able to take responsibility for your own tasks
- Have an entrepreneurial nature
- Fantastic written and oral English.
What you get back
- £30,000 - £36,000 DOE
- Working hours 9am – 6pm with very rare late nights
- Workplace pension
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Apply for Mixed-Use Part II / Part III Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly