Part II Architectural Assistant and Technician
Part II Architectural Assistant and Technician. Seeking someone with experience of the private residential sector.
Lindley Architects are looking for talented Part II Architectural Assistant and Technician to work in our studio in Cobham, Surrey.
We are a small innovative RIBA Chartered Practice specialising in the residential sector with experience across London, Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire in new build and refurbishment projects for private and developer clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing practice and work on a variety of interesting projects.
Candidate Role & Responsibilities
• Work through all RIBA stages on private residential projects
• Development of concept designs and preparation of planning information
• Development of detailed and technical designs and preparation of tender information and construction documentation
• Coordination with consultants
• Site visits
Candidate Required Skills & Experience
• Experience of working on private residential within the UK
• A strong working knowledge of UK planning and building regulations is essential.
• Candidates should have strong design, presentation, technical and graphic communication skills and be able to demonstrate an understanding of the RIBA work-stages.
• Confidence and experience in the preparation of coordinated technical, tender and construction information including plans, sections, elevations, details, specifications etc
• A proficient working knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Able to work as part of a team as well as using your own initiative and to a high degree of accuracy and organisation.
• A high standard of written and spoken English.
Terms & Salary
• Flexible terms, subject to negotiation, including full-time or part-time hours on basis of Contract, Freelance or Permanent position.
• Salary will be offered dependent upon terms & experience.
To apply please submit your CV, portfolio and a cover letter (max. file size 5MB) detailing your suitability to the role, availability and preferred terms to: email@example.com
For further details, please see our website: www.lindleyarchitects.com
The applicant shall hold all relevant permits to work in the UK. Please note we are only able to respond to successful applicants and will not discuss submissions over the telephone.
Applications from agencies will not be considered.
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant and Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly