Architects and Technologists
3 days left
- Full Time
Chetwoods are looking for Architects and Technologists for our Birmingham Office, to help expand our Industrial and Logistics, Commercial and Residential Team which is working on a varied and exciting range of projects.
Key Requirements for the positions:
- Circa 5 years post-graduate experience
- Good REVIT skills, with 5 years on the job experience
You will have experience of working across multiple sectors, and be able to demonstrate a thorough regulatory and technical knowledge, producing working drawings to a very high standard.
Your role will be to work closely alongside other consultants in preparing and coordinating planning, tender and construction packages including technical drawings, schedules and specifications.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of an innovative architectural practice and help define its future successes. The Industrial and Logistics Team is currently 19 strong and looking for 3 more people. We therefore have some flexibility with the roles offered depending on an individual’s main strengths or preferences, from client-facing scheme designers to job runners, working mainly on a diverse range of logistics schemes
The Industrial Logistics Team are currently 19 strong and looking for 3 more people. We therefore have some flexibility with the roles offered depending on an individual’s main strengths or preferences, from client-facing scheme designers to job runners, working mainly on a diverse range of logistics schemes.
Skills & Experience
- An undergraduate degree in architectural technology and/or architecture – (CIAT/RIBA membership is advantageous) or equivalent relevant UK experience within an architectural/technical practice
- REVIT (5 years on the job experience) / AutoCAD / Photoshop
- Excellent technical and detailing skills
- Thorough knowledge of UK building regulations and construction methods
- Familiarity with regulatory design standards
- Ability to produce quality checked and coordinated working drawing packages for D&B contractors
- Ability to take responsibility, meet project deadlines, work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as your role will require you to liaise with team members, clients, contractors, and consultants on a daily basis
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Site experience
To apply please email email@example.com along with a covering letter, CV and examples of work (max 8mb).
Please state the position you are applying for (Birmingham Office Architects and Technologists) in the email subject.
Salary negotiable dependent upon experience
Chetwoods is an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please”
Apply for Architects and Technologists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly