Architectural Technician - Sevenoaks
There is currently a vacancy for an Architectural Technician to join an Architectural company based in Sevenoaks.
You will be working alongside a fun and vibrant team of Architects to produce technical information on residential, commercial and educational projects.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you will ideally have;
- Experience of working within a UK practice,
- CIAT Accreditation is advantageous, however not necessary,
- Excellent written and communication skills,
- Experience of construction documentation skills,
- The ability to work independently as well as alongside a team,
- A good understanding of ArchiCAD is advantageous,
- A very positive and keen attitude.
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data,
- Working alongside a team to deliver technical packages,
- Working on a variety of projects in stages 4 & 5,
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team,
- Working individually on projects with limited guidance.
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package including flexible working hours and training for all staff is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365002 or send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Architectural Technician - Sevenoaks
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly