Building Surveyor - York
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
My client is a multi-disciplinary professional consultancy who have an impressive record of contributions towards the successful construction of some of the largest retail and commercial projects across the UK and Ireland. They have been around for 20 years and the company always aim to deliver more for less. The organisation is set apart due to their ability to deliver quality solutions that are cost effective. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Building Surveyor to join their team in York.
Our Building Surveyors have daily duties that include:
- Deliver a high standard building service to all our clients ensuring that the decisions you make or suggest are the most cost effective
- Project manage all jobs that are delegated to you ensuring that you are monitoring resource of work force according to the work load
- Work with the marketing team and have input in bringing in new clients, also ensuring you maintain close relationship with new and existing customers
- Complete all tasks in accordance with Building regulations and standards ensuring they also abide with the company policies
- Work on producing planned maintenance, contract administration, Dilapidations and Technical Due Diligence
The successful Building Surveyor will possess the following:
- 2-4 years Building Surveying experience
- Experience with Party Wall, Dilapidations, Contract Administration
- Some Project Management background would be ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication is necessary
My client offers a generous salary package and lots of support with progression within the company. You will benefit from 21 days full paid holiday, a pension scheme and much more.
If you are interested and would like more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy then please contact Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 or email on: email@example.com
Commutable locations: Stockport, Rochdale, Oldham, Wigan, Blackburn, Preston
Key Skill words: Chartered Building Surveyor, Project Management, Structural work, Reporting, Quality, Communication.