Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester - £35K-£55K+ Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working with a Building Consultancy that were established in 1967. The company have a strong team of Building Surveyors, Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors as well as mechanical and electrical engineers. They currently have an exciting opportunity for Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in Manchester.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor your main responsibilities will include:
- Deliver building services of high standards ensuring an effective and profitable outcome every time
- Using your own initiative to ensure you deliver meeting client expectations and working with tight deadlines
- Completing tasks that have been delegated to you, making sure you deliver in accordance with all Building regulations and company guidelines
- Have a considerable amount of market knowledge and identify where the business needs attention to reach certain targets in certain areas
Chartered Building Surveyors will ideally have the following:
- Have experience in a range of Building Surveying services including - Technical Due Diligence, Dilapidations, reporting condition Surveys, Planned Maintenance, Expert Witness and Contract administration
- Some knowledge in preparation of fee proposals and bid documents
- Have excellent knowledge of the company background and seek to develop good networking skills and promote the business
- Hold a degree or equivalent in Building Surveying with 2 years PQE and 5 years professional experience
- MRICS qualification important
- Full UK Driving License
My client offers a competitive salary with additional benefits of car allowance, health insurance, 23 days paid holiday, a pension scheme, childcare vouchers, gym membership and much more.
If you are interested and would like more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy then please contact Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 or email on: email@example.com
Commutable locations: Stockport, Rochdale, Oldham, Wigan, Blackburn, Preston
Key Skill words: Chartered Building Surveyor, Project Management, Structural work, Reporting, Quality, Communication.