BIM Coordinator, Manchester, Peterborough, Sheffield
Jefferson Sheard Architects are seeking a qualified Architect or Technologist to join our team as our BIM Coordinator
The role will involve championing and coordinating the practices BIM capability and service provision. You will be responsible for the complete BIM strategy for the business, working closely with the Board Directors to push forward how we meet the BIM needs of our clients, providing the highest standard of service and staying at the forefront of industry BIM development.
In addition to BIM provision on live projects, the position will also include design and delivery work across multiple sectors, including; residential, transport, healthcare, education and student accommodation.
Successful applicants must demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- BIM development experience
- Proficiency in Revit Architecture, AutoCAD and BIM (Enscape desired but not essential)
- The ability to train staff across multiple locations in BIM best practice and implement and manage systems in place
- Excellent technical design skills
- Experience and ability to produce comprehensive working drawing packages
- Proven ability of running projects across technical work stages
- Experience of working on UK developments with a good knowledge of Building Regulations
We are open to the post being based at any of our four UK offices – London, Manchester, Peterborough or Sheffield.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
To apply please send your CV, accompanied by a covering note and work examples to:
Jefferson Sheard Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
Jefferson Sheard Architects are an award-winning practice, with over 60 years’ experience delivering projects across education, transport, healthcare, retail and residential sectors.
To find out more, visit www.jeffersonsheard.com
Apply for BIM Coordinator, Manchester, Peterborough, Sheffield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly