Part II, London
Seeking RIBA Part 2 Architectural Assistants
Crawford Partnership is looking to recruit enthusiastic, reliable and organised Part II qualified architectural assistants to join its London team and contribute their skills to our growing workload and advance their practical experience towards qualification.
We are an established and award-winning ‘boutique’ architect and interior design practice based in North London and currently working on many residential projects at all scales.
This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience of every aspect of the design and construction process with direct participation on live projects across all work-stages and within a supportive and friendly environment.
Skills & Interests:
- A passion for design with a professional approach and strong technical skills.
- An interest in contribution design options and ideas to ongoing projects.
- An interest in the future of architectural practice and construction.
- Experience working on residential schemes in the UK within an architect’s office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential to interact with clients, consultants and colleagues.
- Creative graphic and brochure presentation skills.
- Experience of the following is considered essential: Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office Suite and 2d & 3d drawing skills
- Experience of the following would be advantageous: ArchiCAD, NBS Specification, Lumion Render, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
This is a permanent position with an immediate start date. In the first instance applicants should submit their CV and a selection of previous design work to: