Part II, London
London based architecture practice Shepheard Epstein Hunter is looking for RIBA Part 2 assistants to join its team.
Shepheard Epstein Hunter is looking for enthusiastic, capable and well-motivated
people to work on residential and education sector projects in the UK.
Shepheard Epstein Hunter is a friendly, dynamic and award-winning practice located in Kings Cross, London. We are interested in the positive effect that design can have on the lives of the people that inhabit the environments that we are involved with and we are looking for an individual who will share our passion for responsible, holistic design.
The successful applicant will have:
- UK residency / work permit
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good technical detailing skills
- An understanding of UK building regulations & Town Planning procedures
- Experience of Microstation and/or Revit would be an advantage
- Experience of working on residential and / or education sector projects in the UK would be an advantage
A competitive salary will be offered based on experience.
We offer experience across all RIBA stages, support for Part III candidates and opportunities to be involved in managing the practice. We are an equal opportunities employer and a work/life balance friendly practice.
Email applications should be sent in PDF format with maximum fi le size of 5MB with the subject ‘Architect Vacancy Lastname_Firstname’ to firstname.lastname@example.org