Architect / Project Architect
Are you looking to explore a new sector but don’t have the experience? My client is looking for a talented Architect/Project Architect to work on exciting new residential schemes in London
With 120 staff in three offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. My client has been delivering high profile projects for over 40 years. Some of their speciality markets include education, leisure facilities, as well as hotels, residential, masterplannning and commercial/industrial sectors. exposing staff of all levels to a wide array of project types and challenges.
My client is looking for an Architect to join their growing practice due to an increase in exciting new projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Project management: Identify and manage work stage deliverables, design programmes, and plan the work of team members where required
- Leadership: manage a small team of 3-5 people, overseeing quality, setting direction and reviewing design information
- Client service: perform the duties of lead consultant and liaise with clients
- Technical design: prepare detail drawings and specifications for inclusion in Stage 4+ information
- Concept design: lead client briefing process, develop design options for client consideration, produce high quality visuals and design documents to communicate proposals
- Written communication: prepare written project documents such as work stage reports, design and access statements, or internal project reports.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified architect with RIBA Part 1, 2 and 3 achieved and registered with ARB
- Revit preffered but not essential
- NBS Building specification software desirable
- Great leadership skills
- 7-10 years UK experience in architectural practice
- Residential experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
What you get back
- Salary between £47,000 – £50,000 dependent on experience
- 23 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 37.5 Hours per week (flexi time available)
- CPD & Training
- Social events
- Life assurance
- Corporate metro card
- Up to £10,000 travel loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Team building
- Flexible working
- Holiday purchase
- Profit related pay scheme
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.