Nigel Bird Architects are a busy Central London practice looking for a motivated and ambitious architect to work on a number of projects which are at various RIBA work stages.
Can you answer yes to each of the following questions?
- Do you have experience and a clear understanding of each stages of the RIBA’s Plan of Work 2013?
- Do you have a minimum of four years UK experience?
- Do you have excellent AutoCAD skills?
- Do you have excellent communication skills and can demonstrate the ability to be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team?
- Do you want to have a responsible position within an established practice?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, and if you are looking for a new challenge, then please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please look at our web site for further information about the practice and the other positions that are available.
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly