Chartered Building Surveyor - Chester - £35K-£45K+ Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor - Chester
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
We are proud to be working with a very respectable company that are recommended by some of the UK's top high-end companies. My client is a RICS Accredited Building Consultancy that are looking for a committed Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in Chester.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor, your duties will include:
- Produce in depth factual reports, identifying the extent of damage and ensure this is communicated to the client
- Manage a wide range of Projects and deliver in expected time
- Produce detailed CAD drawings
- Take ownership of decisions and work in accordance with all legal Building Regulations
- Carrying out building surveys and have input in structural engineering by using own initiative and knowledge from previous experiences and projects
- Maintain strong long-term relationships with new and existing clients
As a Chartered Building Surveying, you will have:
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills to converse with a wide range of clients from different sectors and levels
- Have a Full UK Driving License - as you may be required to travel nationally
- Hold an MRICS Qualification with 12 months PQE
- Be able to lead and advise other consultants in the industry
- Have knowledge of industry specific I.T software
My client offers the successful candidate a company car, option to work from home, full paid holiday and much more.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email -firstname.lastname@example.org
Commutable locations: Liverpool, Manchester, Blackburn, Rochdale, Oldham, Stockport
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication.