Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester- £35K-£55K+ Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Penguin are delighted to be working alongside a highly respectable company that are well known all over the world. The company have been established for over 130 years and have worked in several countries including Hong Kong, New York and Paris. They have certainly built an impressive portfolio and created amazing relationships with clients. The company now have an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in Manchester.
Your key duties as a Chartered Building Surveyor will include:
- Project management of large investments from beginning to end, ensuring you are paying attention to all the details, planning the work that needs to take place and managing resource accordingly and placing correct skill sets where required.
- Producing valuation reports, home buyers reports, expert witness reports and CAD drawings
- Carry out in depth Dilapidations and access where repairs are required and have input of the actions to be taken going forward
- You will be working with a wide range of sectors including, commercial, residential, transport industry, hospitality and much more
As a Chartered Building Surveyor, you will possess the following:
- A full clean UK Driving License as you may be required to travel nationally
- MRICS Chartered Qualification - 12 months PQE would be ideal however not necessary
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to handle fluctuating work loads using own initiative and meet deadlines
- Some experience in all parts of the Building Surveying sector would be beneficial
The company have a great track record of catering to their employees. The successful Chartered Building Surveyor will benefit from a competitive salary, a generous pension scheme, 21 days paid holiday and much more.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Commutable locations: Manchester, Stockport, Bolton, Rochdale, Huddersfield, Sheffield, Preston, Leeds, Oldham
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication, Maintenance