Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester - £40K-£55K+ Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 +Benefits
My client is a reputable Building Consultancy company who specialise in providing their professional services to Commercial and Residential properties around the UK. Their services include, Property management, residential surveys, asset management and many more. The company have a diverse team that bring something unique to the table and now they have an opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in Manchester.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor your duties will include:
- To carry out high quality building services for clients in the residential and commercial sectors
- Carry out reports, valuations, CAD drawings, dilapidations etc.
- Work with putting through insurance claims and party wall requests
- Maintain a long-term relationship with new and existing clients
- Manage projects and ensure the correct workforce is allocated to the job
You will already posses the following to be successful as a Chartered building surveyor with the company:
- Be able to work on own initiative and manage workloads in accordance with deadlines
- Hold a full and clean UK Driving license as you may be required to travel
- Display a good level of previous experience in the Building Surveying Industry
- Ideally have conducted and understand the RICS New Homebuyers Report
- A minimum of 4-5 years PQE working as a Building Surveyor for a Commercial
The company offer a competitive salary with a pension scheme and 21 days holiday.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - email@example.com
Commutable locations: Stockport, Rochdale, Bury, Chester, Blackburn, Bolton
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication.