BIM Coordinator - Architecture
I am working with a world-leading Architectural practice who are on the lookout for an experienced BIM Coordinator from an Architectural background.
You will be overseeing the BIM Implementation on a range of medium to large scale projects across the UK. You must have working experience as a BIM Coordinator in an Architectural practice previous.
An understanding of BIM Standards and BIM Execution Plans would be expected in this role.
Given the nature of the projects, the ideal candidate will have been a UK resident for the last 3 years and will have an understanding of Heritage projects.
- A degree in Architecture (or similar)
- An understanding of BS and PAS Legislation
- Experience in implementing BEPs in an Architectural Practice
- Confident liaising with multi-disciplinary teams on large projects
- Competent with Revit, ArchiCAD and parametric modelling software such as Dynamo
For more information, please call Elliot on 0207 960 2580
Apply for BIM Coordinator - Architecture
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly